Happy? Love tech? Ambitious?
Immediate vacancies FOR GREATER TORONTO AREA
If you have a passion for technology and would love to apply your skills to deliver an amazing experience for our customers, join us.
To become a part of our crew and further your career, apply below with your resume and cover letter.
IT Relocation Careers: Enter the never boring, ‘no two days the same’ career in IT relocation. There are many pathways with IT relocation careers. This sector offers career growth opportunities, fun and ability to work with technology and people.
Position: IT Support Technician
Job Responsibilities Include:
– Disconnecting workstation technology and getting it packed up for corporate relocations.
– Setting up workstations in corporate offices including computers, monitors, docking stations, keyboards etc.
– Mounting monitors onto monitor arms and adjusting cable management in sit-stand desks.
– Installation of cable management systems and deployments of new hardware including monitors, monitor arms, docking stations and laptops.
– Removing hard drives from old technology and preparing it for electronic recycling.
– Assisting with installing or removing data cabling & access points in corporate offices.
– Assisting with data center and server room moves (un-rack and re-racking servers) as well as server cable management.
– Providing Day One onsite technical support in corporate offices after they move into a new location.
– Technology Cleaning.
– Working effectively with clients’ team members and facilities management on the progress of project activities in a professional manner.
– Participates in staff orientation and training as required.
– Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
– Ability to pass police reference checks for jobs requiring high level security clearance.
– Ability to work flexible hours including weekends as required.
– Those with a valid drivers’ license and a car are an asset.
– Must enjoy working with technology but previous experience isn’t required.
– Previous experience cabling offices for internet is an asset.
Please email a résumé and cover letter to [email protected]
Please ensure to include details about the results you’ve achieved in your last job.
Those candidates who meet our requirements will be contacted for an interview.